Monday, April 18, 2011

Contribution to group project

*Multimedia Application Storyboard*





*Flowchart*



*Sketches*











*Survey*




My contribution to my group project is to produce a few sketches based on what we use to produce this "WalLust" (Interactive Wall) such as camera,infrared camera LED etc. Then, i create a flowchart where it shows step by step on how this WalLust function and interacts with people.

After completing the sketches and the flowchart, i create the multimedia application storyboard. In this multimedia application storyboard, it shows the details on how it interacts with people.

I also asked for helps from my friends especially those who came from faculty of engineering. I asked them to set up the circuit for the LED light because i don't have any experienced on doing that as well as my friends. We don't even know how to read the circuit diagram. Then, I created survey to make research about our topic "Lust and Love". I have discussed with my groupmate what question to put as the survey question. Then, we have to pass it to our friends to complete the survey. The purpose of we are doing this is to collectall the responses.

Most of the work produced such as design,prototyping and construction done by all the group members as you can see from the gantt chart given in the group's blog.


you can view the survey form here:





No comments:

Post a Comment